The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Clark County CJCC Strategic Plan & Annual Reports3 documents
- 2022 CJCC Annual Performance and Data Report The first annual performance and data report of the Clark County CJCC. The report provides a review of Clark County's criminal justice system progress, efforts and challenges. The report includes qualitative and quantitative data, as available, to measure trends, and to establish baselines for jail populations, specialty court, demographics, offenses and other data aligned with strategic initiatives.
- 2022 Annual Report of the Nevada Judiciary The Uniform System for Judicial Records (USJR) reporting requirements were established in June 1999 by Supreme Court order ADKT 295. The USJR directs trial courts to submit monthly information defined in the Nevada Courts Statistical Reporting Dictionary (Dictionary) to the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC). The information in the Dictionary is divided into four case categories: criminal, civil, family, and juvenile. Caseloads and dispositions for each case category have been defined and consistently categorized therein. The statistical information is compiled and reported in this annual report in accordance with NRS 1.360.
- Clark County CJCC Strategic Plan 2023-2025 CJCC Strategic Plan approved at the November 17, 2022 Full Committee Meeting. Section 3 is dynamic as the subcommittees continue to engage, implement and define strategic priorities.
CJCC Committee Presentation Materials6 documents
- Clark County Pretrial Services Training Slides JMI provided a training on June 6 and June 7 to the CJCC membership on the scope and activities of Pretrial Services as of today, and what it could be tomorrow under a fully functioning pretrial services unit..
- Crisis Response System Presentation Presentation from Division of Public and Behavioral Health regarding crisis stabilization units, 988 and mobile crisis.
- Code for America - Feasibility Study Scope of work for automatic court record sealing
- NDOC Population Statistics Annual report for SFY 22
- Attorney General (SURG) Presentation on Opioid Litigation Awards Details from the Attorney General's Office on the current litigation awards/settlements
- One Nevada Agreement - Allocations of Opioid Litigation Funds Statewide agreement with all counties on opioid litigation disbursements
Clark County Focused Assessments, Data and Reviews12 documents
- FUSE Expansion Project, Technology Innovation for Public Safety The Clark County TIPS project created a data matching tool to identify frequent misdemeanors of the multiple criminal justice systems in Clark County and connect them to housing and supportive services programs. M
- 2022 Annual Report Data Appendix Statewide Judicial data collected by the Supreme Court for the Annual Report, by jurisdiction.
- Clark County Sequential Intercept Map (SIM), October 2022 The SIM was updated to identify current services and gaps that impact the Clark County Justice Population.
- Clark County CJCC Organization Assessment - February 23 2022 MacArthur Safety & Justice Challenge
- Pretrial Services Workload Analysis - February 2022 Urban and Rural Clark County
- Pretrial Agency Assessment for Clark County - 2021 Justice Management Institute Pretrial Review Justice Courts
- Criminal Case Processing Analyst July 2020 - June 2021 Las Vegas Justice Court
- Eighth Judicial District Court Caseload Filings & Dispositions SFY 21 The Clark County Eighth Judicial Court annual report on caseload filings and dispositions, including the total cases per Judge.
- Report on Clark County Race and Ethnicity Trends in 2019 - March 2020 Justice Management Institute Report
- Qualitative Process and Outcome Goals for Racial and Ethnic Disparity - 2019 Data and analysis on Clark County system
- Clark County SAPTA Regional Capacity Assessment 2019 Nevada's Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency Assessment for Clark County.
- Sequential Intercept Model Mapping Report, Completed January 2019 Policy Research Inc. presented the process and program report on gaps and services in Clark County.
Resources for Evidence-Based Activities10 documents
- Standards on Pretrial Services - NASPA
- National Standards for CJCC
- SAMHSA's GAINS Center for Behavioral Health and Justice Transformation The GAINS SAMHSA's GAINS Center seeks to support the expansion of community services for adults who are in the criminal justice system and experiencing a mental and/or substance use disorder. The GAINS Center provides information and skills training to help individuals and organizations at the local, state, regional, and national levels implement effective, integrated programming that will transform the criminal justice and behavioral health systems.
- National Institute of Corrections (NIC) Evidence-based Practices (EBP) and NIC Resources
- SAMHSA: Principles of Community-based Behavioral Health Services for Justice-Involved Individuals: A Research-based Guide Community-based behavioral health providers and systems have an essential role in serving individuals with mental and substance use disorders who are currently or formerly involved with the criminal justice system. These individuals are a part of every community, and as for all community members with behavioral health needs, individualized, integrated, comprehensive, coordinated, and continuous service is the standard of care
- Crime and Justice Institute Publications Publications on activities of other states, including strategies for law enforcement, community supervision, youth diversion, training, and more.
- The Justice Management Institute Publications and Resources Subject and State related strategies, programs, and activities involving criminal justice populations and systems.
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation Juvenile Detention/Diversion Research and Programs
- US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs Research, Statistics and Evaluation
- USJR DICTIONARY - Nevada Courts Reporting V4.1 July 2020.pdf The Uniform System for Judicial Records (USJR), Nevada Courts Statistical Reporting Dictionary, enables the collection and compilation of consistent statistical information concerning the filing and resolution of cases in Nevada trial courts. The information is used to enhance the administration of justice in Nevada.