Clark County Code Enforcement does not have jurisdictional enforcement authority for rental housing and does not respond to landlord/tenant disputes. Our office seeks to provide the residents of Clark County with information related to landlord/tenant disputes. The links below are resources from various government agencies and non-profits.
- Clark County Law Library: Nevada Legal Topics
- Legal Aid of Southern Nevada
- Legal Aid of Southern Nevada: Domestic Violence Victims- Termination of Lease
- Nevada Legal Services
- Southern Nevada Health District Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Southern Nevada Senior Law Program
***Emergency Ordinance: Prohibiting Housing Discrimination on the Basis of Source of Income or Prior Eviction Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic***
The Clark County Public Response Office is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this directory or any linked website. You are strongly encouraged to verify whether the information found is accurate, current, and related to and appropriate for your situation and jurisdiction.