The Office of Public Safety is a dedicated law enforcement and security team driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence in ensuring the safety, comfort and accessibility of all Clark County-operated public buildings, parks, trails and recreation facilities, for our citizens and our family of employees. Through the most efficient deployment of security and crime-prevention resources, technology and community outreach programming, we create the safest atmosphere possible for the use and enjoyment of all Clark County public facilities.
To deliver excellence in ensuring safe, comfortable and accessible experiences at all Clark County-operated public buildings, parks, trails and recreation facilities that promotes a strong sense of community through shared spaces and the experiences of the people they serve.
To create the safest and most welcoming atmosphere possible for the use and enjoyment of all Clark County public facilities.
- Service: Be courteous, helpful, and accessible to each other and the public we serve.
- Integrity: Operate with an objective, honest, and balanced perspective.
- Respect: Work in cooperation with all residents, communities, employees and other jurisdictions to support and embrace our richly diverse communities and experiences.
- Accountability: Committed to getting the job done the right way and invite the public to partner with us to make our County public facilities and park system the best and safest possible.
- Excellence: Deliver the highest quality law enforcement and security services possible.
- Leadership: Through innovation, utilization of technological advances and a proactive approach toward preventing crime, we provide the safest atmosphere for our customers and our employees at all county facilities.