Create Citizen Access Account
Submitting for New Permits & Plans Online
Submitting Plan Revisions
Submitting for Annual Operations New Applications Submitting Revisions
Submitting Corrections Submitting Renewals
Link more contacts to your permit
This new amendment process has been created to allow customers to re-assign Citizen Portal access to additional customers as appropriate for the permit lifecycle. Only customers that are already properly linked to the permit will have access to the Create Amendment option, just like Revisions and TCOs. After logging in to Citizen Access and searching for the record/permit to modify contact associations, customers should select the Create Amendment button as shown below. The 'Add more People to Application' will display as a new amendment option. If the Create Amendment option is not visible, the logged in user currently does not have authorization to make changes to contact relationships within that record.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The Contact information that is provided during this Amendment process will be added to the parent permit.
- In order for an Individual or Organization to be granted access through this process, they MUST first be an existing customer (Contact) in the Clark County permitting system (Accela) database.
- Use 'Look Up' to find the Individual or Organization to add, and search by email address. If no matches are found, the email address does not exist in the Accela database and cannot be added using this process.
- If the email address provided exists in the permit system but is not associated with an active Citizen Access account, a new Citizen Access account will be created for the email address provided at the completion of the Amendment transaction.
- An email notification will be sent to the added Individual or Organization to let them know that:
- A new account has been created on their behalf and
- That account will now have access to the amended permit.
- No contact information will be changed or removed from the parent permit through this process, only Up to 2 contacts may be added using this Amendment; Applicant/Contact and Additional Contact.
- There are no fees assessed for this amendment.
The following guidelines are applicable to credit card and trust account payments:
Credit Card Payment Replenishing your Trust/Escrow Account
Standard Plan Electronic Submittal Process
Log into Citizens Access Portal, Select Building and then Apply for Permits. Select STANDARD PLAN as the Permit Type. Complete the intake forms and upload the following signed and sealed REQUIRED plan/document types. See standard plan checklist for specific sheets required. Your submittal will not be allowed without these required uploads. The following uploads are required:
Combine the following files and upload them as plan type 'Architectural Plan'
- Architectural Plans
- Mechanical Plans
- Electrical Plans
- Electrical Load Calculations
- Plumbing Plans
- Energy Calculations
The following plans types should be uploaded separately as the plan type of the same name
- Structural plans
- Structural calculations
- Truss calculations (not required at submittal, but prior to final approval)
- Landscape plans
- Utility plan
- Soils Report
- Tentative Map
The following plan/document types should be uploaded with the following Plan Type naming convention:
- Standard Plan Checklist (Filled out completely) - select plan type 'Documents'
- Hourly Plan Review Form (Filled out completely) - select plan type 'Documents'
- Footprints - select plan type 'Zoning Plans'
Staff will contact you if additional information is required when we review your submittal.
Single Family Tract Home Online Guides
- Citizen Access Portal Account Setup
- How do I create a Step 3 online?
- How do I Check a Permit Status Online?
- How do I see My Permit Inspection History?
- How do I upload Sanitation receipts online?
- How do I view trade fees for standard plans online?
- How to Create and Revise an Inspection Agreement?
- Managing Your Citizen Access Portal Account?
- Citizen Access General Information
- Manage Your Account
- Fire Prevention Annual Operational Permits
- Check Project Status
- How to Upload a Document
- Create & Revise Inspection Agreements
- Electronic Document Review Process
- Submitting Online Revisions
- Apply for Temporary Occupancy
- Unable to continue Submission
- Unable to access Citizen Access Portal via Smart Devices