Clark County Board of Fire Code Appeals
The Board of Fire Codes Appeals is created to hear and decide appeals of orders, decisions or determinations made by the fire code official relative to the application and interpretation of the International Fire Code.
Members of the Board shall be qualified by training and experience to pass on matters pertaining to hazards of fire, explosions, hazardous conditions or fire protection systems, and are not employees of Clark County. The fire official sits on the board as an ex officio member.
Appointment Term EXP. 07/01/2023
The Clark County Board of Fire Code Appeals is a 9-member board appointed by the Clark County Board of County Commissioners (BCC). Pursuant to Clark County Code (CCC), Section 13.04.070, Subsection 108, eight of the nine members represent fire-safety organizations and are prescribed by code. The ninth member is the Fire Chief of the Clark County Fire Department.
Apply to serve on the Board of Fire Code Appeals Committee
Meeting Dates, Agendas, Supporting Material, Minutes, and Audio:
For questions regarding the agenda and supporting material, contact Theresa Atimalala by email at Theresa.Atimalala@ClarkCountyNV.gov, or by phone at (702) 455-2794.
Agenda Posting Locations:
- Regional Justice Center, Clark County Courthouse, 200 Lewis Ave., Las Vega, NV 89101
- City of Las Vegas City Hall, 495 S. Main St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Clark County Fire Station 18, 575 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Clark County Department of Building & Fire Prevention at Russell Road Lobby, 4701 W. Russell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Clark County Department of Building & Fire Prevention Website https://www.clarkcountynv.gov/government/departments/building___fire_prevention/industry_notices___boards___committees___calendar/industry_notices_.php#
- Clark County Comprehensive Planning, 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89155
- Nevada State Website at https://notice.nv.gov/