Note: Use only one. Do not schedule an in-person inspection, if you have scheduled a Video Inspection.
Schedule an in-person Inspection Schedule a Video Inspection Calendar
Please Call (702) 455-8040
Building - Remote Video Inspections
Video Inspections Customer Guide
Clark County Building has implemented a Video Inspection Program to provide an alternative for eligible inspections, including limited re-inspections. The program requires the customer to use the Google Duo app on a minimum 4G smart phone in order to interact with the County Inspector.
Relevant permits must be issued prior to scheduling a video inspection, and all related paperwork must be onsite and visible at the time of inspection call. Please refer to the Video Inspections Customer Guide for more details or click the Book Now button below to schedule the video inspection.
- Rooftop Solar Installations
- Patio Covers
- Water Heater Installations.
- Water Softener Installations.
- Residential Plumbing Re-Pipe
- Gas Line Extensions for Residential BBQs and Fire Pits
- A/C (Mechanical) Change Outs
- Electrical Service Change and Re-tag to re-establish power
- Gas Tests and Tags for existing gas meters
- Residential Pools and Spas
- Detached Storage Sheds (Not To Exceed 600 Square Feet)
- Residential Roof Inspections
- Residential Block Wall/Fence
- Cell Site/Antenna
Building - Overtime (Saturday Inspections)
OT Inspections (702) 455-8040
The Building Department offers inspections on Saturdays for certain types of residential projects within the Las Vegas Valley, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. The construction scope for which inspections may be scheduled on Saturdays includes the following:
- Residential interior remodels
- Residential room additions
- Residential water heater installations
- Residential water softener installations
- Residential plumbing re-pipe
- Residential BBQ/fire pits gas lines
- Residential electrical/gas tags
- Residential solar
- Residential patios
- Residential patio enclosure conversions
- Residential swimming pools/spas
- Residential HVAC change-out
- Residential electrical panel upgrades
- Residential block walls/fences
Fire - Overtime
Schedule a Fire OT Inspection (702) 455-7316
Overtime inspections are conducted outside regular business hours (Including holidays, weekends, or workdays before 8:00 am or after 4:00 pm). Overtime inspection requests are filled if resources are available. Same day inspection overtime inspection requests will not be accepted by the Prevention Bureau after 2:00 PM unless pre-approved by a Deputy Fire Marshall. If resources are available, same day AND overtime inspection fees will apply. To schedule an overtime inspection, complete the form below and submit in one of the following ways:
- Phone: Call (702) 455-7316 during our regular business hours.
- E-Mail: Fill out the Overtime Inspection Request form and use the submit button to e-mail it.
- In Person: Come to the Fire Prevention Office located at the address noted above. Office hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Fire Overtime Inspection Form
Business License Inspections
Certain businesses are inspected as required by the Business License Department, for more information please read the FPB Business License Process. To schedule a Business License Inspection, please call (702) 455-8040.
Schedule a Business License Inspection (702) 455-8040