Renewal of Building and Sub-Permits ("BD" permit numbers)
A Citizen Access Portal account is REQUIRED to access/pay for permit renewals.
- Complete appropriate permit application form(s)
- Building permit – use a Building permit application form
- Electrical, mechanical, or plumbing permit – use Sub-permit application form
- Fence permit – use Fence application form, etc.
- State “Renewal of Permit” in the description of work section of the application
Payment of renewal fees must come from the listed contractor/sub-contractor/owner-builder on record for the permit(s).
- Email completed application form(s) to ExpiredPermits@ClarkCountyNV.Gov
- One email for each permit number
- Include permit number in the email subject line
How to determine renewal fees of expired permit
- Permits expired less than a year from original issuance date or last approved inspection
- Renewal fee will be half of the original permit fee originally paid.
- The minimum renewal permit fee is $54.00
- Permits expired over a year from original issuance date or last approved inspection
- Renewal fee will be the full permit fee of originally paid.
Annual Operational Permit Questions/Assistance should be submitted to FireAnnualOps@clarkcountynv.gov.