⚠ Boil Water Order for Old Town subdivision on Mt. Charleston Learn more here

Land Use Documents

Land Use Documents


Go to Accela Citizen Access (ACA) to search applications on file with the Department.  Through ACA, you can obtain the status of an application in addition to other general information.  To search for a specific application, you will need to know the record number, parcel number, or parcel address.

Use our Document Image Search Site to access the following:
Land Use (Zoning) Pre-Meeting Applications to access documents for applications that are currently being processed by the department.
Land Use (Zoning) Applications to access documents related to applications that are complete and no longer being processed by the department.
Land Use (Zoning) Research to access documents such as agendas, ordinances, development agreements, minutes, and notice of final actions.  

Click here for a complete list of application types and use the below reference table to assist with searching a particular application.

Land Use Documents Document2021

To request documents beyond those provided using the above links, please fill out the Public Records Request Form and return it to CPadmin@clarkcountynv.gov.

For general assistance with accessing documents, please contact the Zoning Counter by calling (702) 455-4314 (option 2, option 1) or sending an email to zoning@clarkcountynv.gov.

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters Today!

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news!