If you believe you have a warrant, you may:For information and assistance, contact the jurisdiction you feel may have issued the warrant:
Go to a court counter location during business hours with valid State or Government issued picture identification:State Driver’s License
- Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 229-6201
- No Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 633-1130
- No Las Vegas Justice Court (702) 455-7801
- Henderson Justice Court (702) 455-7951
- Clark County Justice Court (702) 671-3201
Contact an attorney licensed to practice law in Nevada to represent you.
- State-issued Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
- Military Dependent Identification Card
- Clark County-issued Work Card
- United States or foreign passport
You may be required to post bail. In most instances, you may avoid arrest by posting bail to satisfy your warrant.
If you know someone with active warrants who currently resides in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, you can contact the Las Vegas Marshal's Office by calling (702) 229-2422. All tips will be kept strictly confidential.