Training. Mentorship. Partnership
The Clark County Small Business Opportunity Program (SBOP) is designed to help small business owners increase their capacity to compete for government contracts. Small businesses that enroll in SBOP receive instruction, mentoring, coaching and relationship-building training. Many of our small business graduates have gained access to contract opportunities with local government entities, institutions of higher learning and private agencies.
The SBOP training curriculum is based on best business practices that have proven successful for hundreds of local small vendors. To be eligible, an organization must:
- Have been in business for at least one year.
- Have an active Nevada State Business License.
- Have received no County contract award during the past two years.
- Provide a product or service that may be procured by Clark County.
- Be willing to attend training classes.
SBOP is free, however, registration is required. The next round of SBOP classes is pending. By applying you are indicating a preference, if determined eligible, to be placed on the waiting list for a future class session.