The file lists all individuals who have requested a mail ballot for the specified election and indicates whether the ballot has been returned to the Election Department.
The Mail Ballot Request File for each election is updated each night, including new requests and returned ballots. The data file format is ASCII, comma-delimited text and compressed using a self-extracting compression utility (see the post-download instructions). This file format will allow you to import the data into any standard database utility, but due to the size of the file, it is not recommended that you try and import them into a spreadsheet application.
Please review the following files to help you better understand the data file layout and how to work with the data once downloaded:
- Instructions for Importing into Microsoft Access 2010
- Instructions for Importing into Microsoft Access Versions prior to 2010
- File Layout
- Post-Download Instructions
After you have reviewed the above information files, download the actual data file:
- Cumulative Boulder City Municipal Primary Election File (April 6, 2021)
- Cumulative Boulder City Municipal General Election File (June 15, 2021)