Last Updated on July 29, 2019
Qualifications for Registering to Vote
Before you register to vote in Clark County, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. citizenship
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Tip: If you are now 17 years of age, you may "preregister."
- Continuously have resided in Clark County for at least 30 days before the next election
- Continuously have resided in your precinct for at least 10 days before the next election
- No court has declared you to be mentally incompetent
- If you were declared mentally incompetent and your legal capacity was restored, you will not be disqualified from registering to vote because of mental incompetency.