* Applicant must register and pay the applicable fee to Air Quality before they are officially signed up. Please follow the link below for the registration form and additional information.
* If you have any questions, please call Air Quality at (702) 455-5942.
- The construction site superintendent or other designated on-site representative of the project developer and all construction site supervisors and foremen shall be required to have successfully completed a Dust Control Class.
- Water truck and water pull driver(s) for each CONSTRUCTION project shall be required to have successfully completed a Dust Control Class.
- To enroll in a Dust Class, submit your payment and registration form by mail to 4701 W. Russell Rd., Ste. 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118. For your convenience, we have included the link to the Air Quality Dust Class Registration form below.
Click here to open the Dust Class Registration Form
The upcoming class dates are:
- Tuesday, 09/08/2020 - 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - FULL
- Tuesday, 09/15/2020 - 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - FULL
- Tuesday, 09/22/2020 - 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - FULL
- Tuesday, 09/29/2020 - 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - FULL
- Tuesday, 10/06/2020 – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020 – 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 10/20/2020 – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, 11/10/2020 – 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 11/17/2020 – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, 12/01/2020 – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, 12/08/2020 – 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Dust Classes will be held online by WebEx Events.
For assistance in joining a meeting, please see the information below:
• A video detailing steps to Joining a WebEx Meeting
• How to Join a Meeting tutorial
• If you will be using a mobile device to attend the meeting, you will need to download the WebEx Meetings application to attend the event.