Who is required to complete a Dust Control Class?
- The construction site superintendent or other designated on-site representative of the project developer and all construction site supervisors and foremen.
- Water truck and water pull drivers for each construction project.
Air Quality will then issue an invoice, and you will receive an email that the registration is pending payment. The payment voucher with invoice details will be available for downloading in the top right hand corner of your portal account where you will also find a link to the online payment option.
Once payment is received, the registration is complete.
If payment is not received within 7 calendar days, the registration will be canceled.
* Applicant must register and pay the applicable fee to Air Quality before they are officially signed up. Please follow the link below for the registration form and additional information.
* If you have any questions, please call Air Quality at (702) 455-5942.
The upcoming class dates are:
- Tuesday, 12/06/2022 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM - FULL
- Tuesday, 12/20/2022 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM - FULL
- Tuesday, 01/10/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM - FULL
- Tuesday, 01/24/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM - FULL
- Tuesday, 02/07/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM - FULL
- Tuesday, 02/28/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, 03/07/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 03/28/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, 04/11/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 04/25/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, 05/09/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 05/23/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, 06/06/2023 - 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, 06/20/2023 - 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Dust Classes will be held online by WebEx Events.
For assistance in joining a meeting, please see the information below:
• A video detailing steps to Joining a WebEx Meeting
• How to Join a Meeting tutorial
• If you will be using a mobile device to attend the meeting, you will need to download the WebEx Meetings application to attend the event.