Buying a vehicle is a big purchase. Buying your first electric vehicle presents several questions and scenarios you probably haven’t considered. “What the range on a charge?” “Do I need oil changes?” “Where can I charge it up?” “Do I have to install equipment in my home?”
Before you go to the car dealership to kick a few tires, here are a couple websites that provide checklists and questions to ask yourself and your car dealer.
- Consumer Reports: Electric Vehicle (EV) Checklist (Printable)
- MyEV.com: Here’s a Checklist of Factors You’ll Want to Consider Before Becoming an EV Owner
- Motor1.com: First-Time Electric-Vehicle Buyer's Checklist
- U.S. News & World Report: 10 Questions to Ask Before You Buy an Electric Car
- New York Times: Buying an Electric Vehicle? Here is Some Advice
EV Buyer's Guide
This section is for informational purposes only. Clark County does not endorse any electric vehicles or publications listed here.
- Car and Driver: Here’s Every New Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S. (Feb. 2021)
- Edmonds: EV Buying Guide (Oct. 2021)