All-In Clark County is how we will meet our long-term goals of reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions 100% by 2050 and ensure a resilient future for all. Southern Nevada anticipates adding another 750,000 residents by 2050, and it does so amid unprecedented threats from climate change. All-In Clark County is our action to address climate change and create a more sustainable future for all. Our plan will take a smart, bold, and inclusive approach to creating a sustainable community for the well-being and prosperity of all, today and for future generations.
Clark County is All-In on:
- Our commitment to take action on climate change
- Ensuring an inclusive and equitable process in both developing and implementing our plans
- Collaborating with our regional and state partners to leverage resources and align priorities
Through All-In Clark County, we are undertaking several initiatives, throughout which we will be engaging and communicating regularly with key stakeholders and the entire community.
Our initiatives include:
- County Operations Focused Sustainability & Climate Action Plan
- A Regional Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
- Climate Vulnerability Assessment
- Community-Wide Sustainability & Climate Action Plan Public Comment Page
- Community Sustainability & Climate Action Plan (downloadable PDF)
How can different sectors in Clark County use the Climate Vulnerability Assessment? Our one-pagers break it down by sector to help you understand the CVA's key findings and how you can take action.
All-In Planning Processes Timeline