All-In Planning Processes Timeline
Clark County is Going All-In!
Clark County is committing to a healthy, sustainable community for all its current and future residents. View the video below to learn more about All-In Clark County.
All-In Clark County is how we will take on this task and meet our long-term goals of reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions 100% by 2050 and ensure a resilient future for all. As Southern Nevada fights to rebuild its economy after COVID-19 and anticipates adding another 750,000 residents by 2050, it does so amid unprecedented threats from climate change. All-In Clark County is our action to address climate change and create a more sustainable future for all. Our plan will take a smart, bold, and inclusive approach to creating a sustainable community for the well-being and prosperity of all, today and for future generations.
Clark County is All-In on:
- Our commitment to take action on climate change
- Ensuring an inclusive and equitable process in both developing and implementing our plans
- Collaborating with our regional and state partners to leverage resources and align priorities
Through All-In Clark County, we are undertaking several initiatives, throughout which we will be engaging and communicating regularly with key stakeholders and the entire community. Our Phase I Initiatives include:
- A Sustainability Audit on Government Operations
- County Operations Focused Sustainability & Climate Action Plan & Implementation Strategy
- A Regional Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
Phase II will commence with the development of a Community-Wide Sustainability & Climate Action Plan.