Outstanding Checks and Unclaimed Monies

Outstanding Check Register

The outstanding check register is a list of issued checks that have not yet been cashed by the recipient. This list is updated twice a year, in January and July.

If your name appears in the outstanding check register below, please email ComptrollerGeneralRequests@ClarkCountyNV.gov or contact Accounts Payable at (702) 455-3895. Please reference the vendor name and check amount when emailing or calling.

Outstanding Check Register

Unclaimed Monies

Each year the Comptroller's Office is required by statute to report any unclaimed monies to the Nevada State Treasurer. Once monies have been sent to the State, they can be located by searching the database provided on the Nevada State Unclaimed Property Website. The website also contains helpful information such as Frequently Asked Questions and Claims Assistance.