Community Events and Fire Station ToursCommunity Events
Thank you for your interest in Clark County Fire Department Community Events and Fire Station Tours. In order to provide the best customer service and prevent scheduling conflicts, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Community Event requests are scheduled by clicking the “Schedule a Community Event” tile below and submitting the completed form. Please do not contact the fire stations or crews directly to make requests. Only requests received electronically only will be considered.
- All requests must be submitted three weeks in advance of the event. We are unable to approve any request that is submitted less than three weeks before the proposed event.
- Each requests will be reviewed by the Fire Chief to determine if the department can accommodate your request. The Department will contact you within ten (10) business days from the date you submitted your form. It is important that you ensure your contact information is accurate so that we may respond to your request.
- If you are requesting the Fire Department’s presence at a commercial event, please note that Nevada Revised Statute 281.481 and the Clark County Merit System Personnel policies prevent the Fire Department from providing personnel and apparatus to promote private industry or show preferential treatment to specific private business.
Fire Station Tours
Station Tours are scheduled by clicking the “Schedule a Fire Station Tour” tile below and submitting the completed form. Please do not contact the fire stations or crews directly to make requests. Only requests received electronically only will be considered.
The following are the station tours criteria. The criteria will be enforced effective August 11, 2007.
- Tours must be scheduled at least 21 days in advance.
- Tours will be conducted between the hours of 11 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays only based on the availability of the station crews.
- Due to security, safety, and liability issues, group size must be 25 or fewer total participants (including children and chaperones.)
- A parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult must accompany all tour visitors under the age of 18.
- No station tours will be conducted if the NATIONAL THREAT ALERT is Orange "High" or above.
Due to the nature of emergency services, all requests are subject to cancellation or last minute rescheduling. We appreciate your interest and will make every attempt to fulfill qualifying requests. Although public groups are welcome to tour a fire station, we cannot accommodate birthday parties, public events, or charity lunches/dinners at any Clark County fire station.
Thank You and Have a Safe Day!