⚠ Boil Water Order for Old Town subdivision on Mt. Charleston Learn more here




Members of the NV Bar may submit fillings for Formal Civil cases electronically via the Courts public access website.  Payment for filings can be made via credit card through PayPal or through a holding account with the Court.

Request an eFile Account

An account is required to access the eFile system and will be created upon request.   The request must include an email address that is not used to eFile with any other Clark County Outlying Justice Court.  It must also include the Attorney Bar number that is to be associated with the account.    If you have a holding account, include that information in the request.   If you would like to establish a holding account, please include a completed copy of the receipt depositor form.   The request should be emailed to hendersonjc@clarkcountynv.gov.

After an account has been granted, the eFile system can be accessed at https://cvpublicaccess.co.clark.nv.us/eservices/home.page

Instructions / Tutorials

A new case can be filed for either a Formal Civil or Confession of Judgement case.   Subsequent filings can be submitted for cases that have already been opened with the Court regardless of if the original filing was submitted electronically or not.

Getting Started

Image 1

New Case - Formal Civil

Image 2

New - Confess Judgment

Image 3

Subsequent Filings

Image 4

Default Judgments

Image 5

Rejected Filings

Image 6

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters Today!

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news!