- Weapons are not allowed in the courthouse.
- Eating, drinking or chewing gum in the courtroom is prohibited.
- Proper courtroom attire is required. No shorts or tank tops are allowed in the courtroom, shoes are required. T-shirts which show offensive slogans or pictures are not allowed. Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom.
- While in the courtroom, sit quietly when Court is in session. Do not talk or whisper. The Court proceedings may be transcribed by a court reporter and noise can interfere with the preparation of this important record.
- Avoid bringing children to court. If it is necessary to do so, please monitor their behavior so they remain quiet at all times. If they are quiet, children are allowed in the courtroom, but parents may be asked to leave the courtroom if their child becomes noisy or unruly.
- All beepers, cellular telephones, and electronic devices must be turned off before entering the courtroom. Avoid reading newspapers, or books in the courtrooms, particularly if your use of such material may be a distraction to others.
- Communication with in-custody defendants is strictly prohibited.
Marshals are responsible for security and enforcement of courtroom standards.