The following are links to the Civil Law Self-Help Center which provides legal information and forms for individuals seeking to represent themselves in civil matters in the Clark County court system.
The CLSHC has information on the following subjects:
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Small Claims Action
- Civil Actions
- TPO Applications
- How to Represent Yourself in Court
- NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF REMOTE WITNESS TESTIMONY BY TELECONFERENCE OR VIDEOCONFERENCE_Mesquite
- Proof of Service - Non-Payment of Rent
- Constable Worksheet
- Media Request
- Criminal Traffic Plea.pdf
- Mesquite Civil Infraction written entry of response and fax adjudication form
- In Forma Pauperis
Additionally, the Mesquite Justice Court also issues DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE ORDERS.
Domestic Violence Temporary Protective Order Application - NOTE: If you require immediate assistance, please call Metro Police and request that a resident officer return your call.