Justice of the Peace
Justice Court, Searchlight Township has one Justice of the Peace elected for a six-year term. Justice Court hears probable cause, arraignments, preliminary hearings, misdemeanors, bond forfeitures, evictions, small claims and civil matters where the amount in controversy does not exceed $15,000. Other duties performed by the Justice of the Peace include setting bail, issuing search warrants, summonses, protective orders and arrest warrants.
- Searchlight Justice Court Administrative Order COVID19 20-01.pdf
- Searchlight Justice Court Amended Administrative Order COVID19 20-02.pdf
- Searchlight Admin Order for Stay of Evictions COVID 19 20-03.pdf
- Searchlight Justice Court Administrative Order COVID19 20-04.pdf
- Searchlight Justice Court Admin Order COVID19, 20-05.pdf
- Searchlight Justice Court Admin Order COVID19, 20-06.pdf