Juvenile Work Permits

A work permit is not required for a child who is fourteen or older in the State of Nevada.  Generally, a child under fourteen must have a work permit signed by the court to be employed.  Information about the process to apply for and obtain a work permit  for a child under the age of fourteen is available at the Family Court Self Help Center.  For laws governing juvenile employment, see Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 609.

To Contact the  Family Court Self Help Center please call  (702) 455 1500,  601 N Pecos Road,  Las Vegas, NV 89101.