Walnut Recreation Center invites you to spend your special occasion here and explore our many special event possibilities. We have several affordable rooms to rent and are able to accommodate groups of varying sizes. Sports Fields -
Please contact (702) 455-8402 for more information about a sports field reservation.Meeting Rooms A, B, & C, DMaximum 50 people each
$60 First Two Hours & $20 Each Additional HourKitchen
$40 First Two Hours & $20 Each Additional HourGymnasium (Up to 400 people)
$100 First Two Hours & $40 Each Additional Hour
Maximum seating provided for 200 people
Rates listed are community rates, see staff for commercial prices.
To start the Facility Request process, please visit Walnut Recreation Center during business hours. Here are some helpful hints to help the Facility Request process go smoothly:
- Additional $15 per hour for each staff outside of normal operating hours. Two staff is required for all reservations.
- We provide but do not set up tables & chairs.
- Setup and cleanup is the responsibility of the Renter and should be conducted during the reservation times specified on Facility Request Form. Clark County reserves the right to bill for any damages or excess cleaning required due to renter use.
- No alcohol, illegal substances, propane, fog machines, helium balloons or glass allowed. .
- Patrons may not charge fees or concessions during the reservation.
- All reservations must include set-up and breakdown time.
- Once reservation is paid there will not be any time adjustments.
- Refundable $100 damage deposit in check or money order due on day of rental.
(Cash Not Accepted)
- Please ensure that all contact information is correct on your Facility Request Form as this is what we use to contact you regarding your request
- Please allow 5-7 business days, after submittal, for a response to your Room Reservation request
- All reservations are on a first come, first serve basis
- In order to see if a date is available, you must submit a Facility Request Form