- Wetlands Park Trails are open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Curfew laws for children under age 18 are in effect.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Graffiting, defacing or damaging property is prohibited. Possession of graffiti implements is not permissible.
- Dumping is prohibited. Report violators to (702) 759-0600 and you may receive a reward.
- Glass containers are prohibited. Properly dispose of all trash.
- Off-road driving (including ATVs, mopeds and motorcycles) is prohibited. Keep vehicles on roadways and in designated parking areas.
- Keep animals on a leash and ONLY in designated areas.
- Feeding or capturing animals is prohibited. Abandoning pets is illegal.
- Bicycles and horses are allowed ONLY in designated areas.
- Fishing, swimming or boating is prohibited.
- Discharging firearms is strictly prohibited.
- Hunting and poaching are prohibited at all times.
- Fires, stoves and fireworks are prohibited at all times.
- The flying of drones (UAS) or model aircraft is prohibited.
- Facility rules are authorized per CCC 19.04.080. Violation of park rules can result in citations and/or arrest.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, except within the Nature Preserve. We recommend the paved Wetlands Loop Trail that runs for 7 miles north of the Las Vegas Wash. This trail can be accessed from the Neighborhood Park, Sunrise Trailhead, from the Flamingo Arroyo Trail, or from the River Mountains Loop Trail. The trail continues along the south side of the Las Vegas Wash, connecting at the Powerline Crossing bridge on the east side and the outside edge of the Nature Preserve on the west side. The Loop Trail is unpaved from Pabco Trailhead to the Nature Preserve. Paths inside the Nature Preserve are designed for foot traffic only. Click here for the Bike Trails map.