Permit Requests

Permit Requests

Wetlands Park allows some activities within the Park by permit only. This includes scientific and educational research activities as well as any commercial use (including professional photographers). If you are unsure whether your planned activity requires a permit, contact us at 702-455-7522 or email at

Research & Sampling

In general, research and sampling activities within Wetlands Park that disturb the soil outside of open roads and trails, remove rocks, vegetation, seeds, and water, or require handling or removal of plants or animals (including insects or spiders) require written permission from the County. University and other educational institutions may use the Research Permit form for any research or sampling activities, including class and individual projects. Permit requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the desired activity date.

Professional Photographers

Photographers charging clients for photo shoots within Wetlands Park require a film permit to do business within the Park.

Special Uses

Other special uses (including but not limited to tour guides, weddings, or private parties) are not authorized in Wetlands Park at this time. Teachers wishing to bring a class to the Park outside of the School Field Trip or Dragonfly Self-Guided Tour programs should inquire about scheduling, availability, and permits to or call the Nature Center at 702-455-7522.

Clark County Wetlands Park
7050 Wetlands Park Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Phone: (702) 455-7522