Permit Requests

Permit Requests

Wetlands Park allows some activities within the Park by permit only. This includes scientific and educational research activities as well as any commercial use (including professional photographers). If you are unsure whether your planned activity requires a permit, contact us at (702)455-7522 or email at

Research, Sampling, and Collections
In general, academic research, sampling, and collection activities within Wetlands Park that disturb the soil outside of open roads and trails, remove rocks, vegetation, seeds, and water, or require handling or removal of plants or animals (including insects or spiders) require written permission from the County. University and other educational institutions may use the Research and Collections Permit form for any research, sampling, or collection activities, including class, individual, and personal projects. Permit requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the desired activity date.

Professional Photographers
NOTE: Please submit your requests at least two weeks prior to your planned photo shoot.
Photographers charging clients for photo shoots within Wetlands Park require a Film Permit to do business within the Park. To get started, please complete the Film Permit Application at the Clark County Business Office. Contact the Clark County Film Administrator at or (702)455-3933 with questions. To receive specific permission from Clark County Parks & Recreation and Wetlands Park management, you must also complete this online form.

Special Uses
Other special uses (including but not limited to paid tour guides, weddings, or private parties) are not authorized in Wetlands Park at this time. For groups interested in visiting the Park, please visit the Group Programs page to make a specific request. 

Clark County Wetlands Park
7050 Wetlands Park Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Phone: (702) 455-7522