The Clark County Wetlands Park Nature Center features several rooms that are available to reserve for commercial, community (non-profit), and government agencies. Private parties are not eligible for Facility Rentals. To learn more about the rooms available and their fees and amenities, call or email us using the contact information below.
Call 702-455-7522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote and check availability for your reservation.
- Regular room rentals are available between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm daily. Reservations outside regular hours will incur additional fees.
- All rooms are ADA accessible.
- All room rentals are subject to a two-hour minimum charge and require a $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Room rentals are for commercial, goverment, and nonprofit organizations only. No private parties.
- A/V equipment is available for an additional fee.
- Option for welcome presentation and overview of the Park and programs by Park Staff.
- Tables and chairs are provided; renter is responsible for room setup.
- Outside catering is allowed, but no cooking is permitted onsite. Food is allowed in all rooms subject to a post-rental inspection.
- Renter is responsible for cleanup costs.
- Reservations may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover cards.
- The indoor Picnic Café is not available for rentals.