The Clark County Wetlands Park Nature Center features several rooms that are available to reserve for commercial, community (non-profit), and government agencies. To learn more about the rooms available and their fees and amenities, call or email us using the contact information below.
To request a quote and check availability for specific dates, please complete an online Facility Reservation Request form. For general inquiries, please call (702) 455-7522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular room rentals are available between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm daily. Reservations outside regular hours will incur additional fees.
- All rooms are ADA accessible.
- All room rentals are subject to a two-hour minimum charge and require a $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Room rentals are for commercial, government, and nonprofit organizations only. No private parties, with the exception of the Nature Craft with Friends program.
- A/V equipment is available for an additional fee.
- Option for welcome presentation and overview of the Park and programs by Park Staff.
- Tables and chairs are provided; renter is responsible for room setup.
- Outside catering is allowed, but no cooking is permitted onsite. Food is allowed in all rooms subject to a post-rental inspection.
- Renter is responsible for cleanup costs.
- Reservations may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover cards.
- The Lizard Lounge picnic room is not available for private rentals except for the Nature Craft with Friends program, which is available for children's parties.
Clark County Wetlands Park
7050 Wetlands Park Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Phone: (702) 455-7522