The Clark County Wetlands Park Nature Center features several rooms that are available to reserve for commercial, community (non-profit), and government agencies. To learn more about the rooms available and their fees and amenities, call or email us using the contact information below.
To request a quote and check availability for specific dates, please complete an online Facility Reservation Request form. For general inquiries, please call (702) 455-7522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular room rentals are available between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm daily. Reservations outside regular hours will incur additional fees.
- All rooms are ADA accessible.
- All room rentals are subject to a two-hour minimum charge and require a $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Room rentals are for commercial, government, and nonprofit organizations only. No private parties, with the exception of the Nature Craft with Friends program.
- A/V equipment is available for an additional fee.
- Option for welcome presentation and overview of the Park and programs by Park Staff.
- Tables and chairs are provided; renter is responsible for room setup.
- Outside catering is allowed, but no cooking is permitted onsite. Food is allowed in all rooms subject to a post-rental inspection.
- Renter is responsible for cleanup costs.
- Reservations may be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover cards.
- The Lizard Lounge picnic room is not available for private rentals except for the Nature Craft with Friends program, which is available for children's parties.