Camp Lee Canyon Youth Resident Camps
6201 Lee Canyon Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89124
(702) 455-1911, CampLee@Clarkcountynv.gov
Supervisor: Danielle Garcia-White, (702) 455-1911, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp Omni / Edge Registration Information & Instructions
Hello parents and campers!
It is with great excitement to announce Camp Lee Resident Camps will be taking place in 2021 and registration is now open!
We look forward to welcoming your children after a challenging year! Please be advised that covid mitigation protocols will be in place such as masks, physical distancing, extra cleaning, and more. Additional information will be provided as we get closer to camp. We will continue to follow the most current recommendations from state and local authority, SNHD, the CDC, and American Camps Association"
See below for information on how to register:
Registration Period: Friday, February 1 – Thursday, May 13, 2021
We hope your camper is able to join us this June 2021 for one of our exciting summer camps! This year we are offering 2 camps: Omni Camp from June 13-18 for ages 8-12 and On the Edge Camp from June 20-25 for ages 13-15. The Camp fee is $600 per child. A camp experience allows participants to discover their individual potential, build self-confidence and social skills, experience independence, and appreciate nature in our unique mountain environment.
Camp Spaces are limited and fill up quickly. Registration will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis. (Once camps are full we will add your child to a waiting list; you will be contacted if a space becomes available.)
Registration Information: Starting February 1ST
- To register by Internet: go to http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/parksregistration. If you have registered for any other Clark County Program you may have to contact 702-455-1905 to get your username and password. At the end of the registration, it will give you a packet to complete. Please sign and return your child’s Camp Registration Form along with all additional required forms by May 13th.
(Camp Packets will not be mailed to Internet registrants unless requested via email to PRMtCrestReservations@clarkcountynv.gov)
- To register as Walk-in: Simply complete the enclosed/attached camp Registration form and bring it along with your minimum deposit of $100 (cash, check or credit card, excluding American Express) to one of our following Centers:
▪ Mountain Crest Neighborhood Services Center, 4701 N. Durango Rd; M-F: 9am-5pm
▪ Sunset Park Reservation Office, 2601 E. Sunset Rd; M-Sat: 9am-6pm
▪ Desert Breeze Community Center, 8275 Spring Mountain Rd; M-F: 6am-8pm, Sat: 8am-5pm
▪ Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood; M-F: 6am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm
- To register by mail: simply complete the enclosed camp application and mail it along with a check for a minimum deposit of $100. A Camp Info Packet will be mailed to you.
Your total balance must be paid by in full by May 13th, 2021.
Make checks payable to: Clark County Parks & Recreation.
Clark County Parks & Recreation
Attn: Resident Camps
4701 N. Durango Rd.
Las Vegas NV 89129