Clark County Television (CCTV) is your on-air connection to Clark County government. Tune in to watch Clark County Commission meetings and other government boards as well as a host of programs about County services, programs and initiatives. View the Clark County Television Schedule.
The station is available in the Las Vegas area on Channel 4 on Cox cable and in Laughlin on Channel 14 via Suddenlink. Live streaming of CCTV programming is available at www.ClarkCountyNV.gov and www.YouTube.com/ClarkCountyNV. CCTV is also available in Boulder City on Channel 4 and in Moapa Valley on Digital Channel 50.3. One may watch the station on streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV via the YouTube app.
Regular Clark County Commission meetings are aired live at 9:05 a.m. on the first Tuesday of every month and at 9 a.m. on the third Tuesday each month. The first monthly County Commission meeting is preceded by the meeting of the Las Vegas Valley Water District Board of Directors at 9 a.m., which is also aired live. The meetings of the Clark County Water Reclamation District Board of Trustees and the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (UMC) Board of Trustees are incorporated into the County Commission meeting agendas. The regular County Commission meetings are replayed the same evening at 8 p.m. and at other times throughout the week. Please refer to the schedule for the latest information on air times. The County commissioners' zoning meeting is aired live on the first and third Wednesday of every month at 9 a.m. and replayed that evening at 8 p.m. Please refer to the schedule for information about replays.
CCTV also airs live the meetings of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) and the Board of Directors for the Regional Flood Control District.
During the COVID-19 era, CCTV has been airing live and on replay the news conferences about the community response to the pandemic. These news conferences have been hosted by Clark County, the Southern Nevada Health District and Gov. Steve Sisolak. Additionally, CCTV has been airing special productions aimed at educating the community about the coronavirus, including a number of tele-town hall meetings in which residents have been able to call in and participate using video conferencing technology.
Shows regularly appearing on CCTV include:
• Clark County Chronicles, a monthly news magazine show.
• Where Fun Happens, a monthly focus on programs and activities of Clark County Parks and Recreation.
• In Your Neighborhood, a monthly feature that takes a look at a different Commission District and the commissioner who represents it.
• Flight Path, a behind-the-scenes look at the nation’s 9th-busiest airport.
• County Critters, a quarterly focus on local pets, animals and animal-related issues.
• UMC Digest, an exclusive look at the newest medical advances and state-of-the-art equipment. Plus, meet some of the amazing surgeons, physicians and nurses who have dedicated their lives to saving others.
• Cultures of Las Vegas, a focus on a different local ethnic group each month.
Jazz in the Park, a free summer series of concerts hosted at the Clark County Government Center amphitheater