⚠ Boil Water Order for Old Town subdivision on Mt. Charleston Learn more here

Certificate of Amendment (CofA)

Certificate of Amendment (CofA)

Certificate of Amendment (CofA)
A document which corrects an error or omission in, or to amend any recorded subdivision plat, record of survey, parcel map, division of land into large parcels, or reversionary map if the correction or amendment does not change, or purport to change the physical location of any survey monument, property line or boundary line.

Send e-mail to ccpwmapteam@ClarkCountyNV.gov and stevew@ClarkCountyNV.gov attaching proposed Certificate of Amendment.  Once approved, bring down original to the Map Team for County Surveyor stamp/signature.  You will then take to the Recorder’s Office and record.  Upon recordation, provide copy of recorded certificate of amendment at completion via e-mail.

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters Today!

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news!