As the Commissioner of Civil Marriages, the County Clerk is responsible for performing civil marriage ceremonies that are held in The Office of Civil Marriages. In addition, Las Vegas has many lovely commercial wedding chapels, hotels, resorts and other venues from which to choose.
Before you book an appointment, please read all of our safety precautions and protocols that must be followed:
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment time for check in
- Couples arriving late will be required to reschedule their appointment
- Couples are required to bring a witness
- In addition to the witness, couples are permitted to bring up to eight (8) additional guests - no exceptions
- Couples and their guests must adhere to any posted social distancing requirements
- A facial covering/mask is required for everyone regardless of vaccination status
All appointments must be made online using our appointment system and customers will have to provide a telephone number and email address for confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see the message "No available times for this calendar/range," please do not call our office as this means all available appointments are currently reserved. You are encouraged to check the site daily for openings.
- $75.00 plus a credit card processing fee of $2.75 ($77.75 total)
- Credit and debit card payment only (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) - no cash or checks will be accepted
330 S 3rd Street, 6th floor, Suite 660
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Walking directions from the Marriage License Bureau: Turn left when you exit the Marriage License Bureau and walk down the stairs or handicap ramp. Proceed North (left) on S 3rd Street and cross Lewis Avenue. The entrance to the building is on the corner.
If you have any questions, please call (702) 671-0577.
The solicitors outside of the Marriage License Bureau work for commercial wedding chapels. They are not employed by nor affiliated with The Office of Civil Marriages, the Marriage License Bureau, or the Clark County Clerk's Office.
For your peace of mind, insist on a bill with all fees and recommended tips before you take your vows.
All marriage officiants are required by law to deliver your marriage certificate to the Office of the County Clerk within 10 calendar days after your ceremony for filing. Once your certificate has been filed by our staff, proof of marriage will be available for purchase.