As the Commissioner of Civil Marriages, the County Clerk is responsible for performing civil marriage ceremonies that are held in The Office of Civil Marriages. In addition, Las Vegas has many lovely commercial wedding chapels, hotels, resorts and other venues from which to choose.
Some private wedding chapels have names similar to the Office of Civil Marriages. To avoid confusion, note that this office is located at 330 S. 3rd Street, 6th Floor, Suite 660.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, days and hours of operation are temporarily limited to seven days a week from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. by appointment only. Walk-ins are not permitted. If you visit the booking site below, please be aware that we may not have any available appointments due to limited availability. If you see the message "No available times for this calendar/range," please do not call our office as this means all available appointments are currently reserved. You are encouraged to check the site daily for openings.
Before you book an appointment, please read all of our safety precautions and protocols that must be followed:
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment time for check in
- Couples arriving late will be required to reschedule their appointment
- Couples are not allowed to bring guests - no exceptions
- A witness will be provided
- Couples must stand 6 feet apart from other couples waiting to enter
- A facial covering/mask must be worn at all times; however, couples will be able to remove them for the statement of vows and pronouncement
- Credit or debit card payment only - no cash or checks will be accepted
- If the couple does not have a witness, one will be provided by our office
All appointments must be made online using our appointment system and customers will have to provide a telephone number and email address for confirmation.
- $75.00 plus a credit card processing fee of $2.75 ($77.75 total)
- Credit and debit card payment only (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) - no cash or checks will be accepted
330 S. 3rd Street, 6th floor, Suite 660
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Walking directions to The Office of Civil Marriages from the Marriage License Bureau: Turn left when you exit the Marriage License Bureau and walk down the stairs or handicap ramp. Proceed North (left) on South 3rd Street and cross Lewis Avenue. 330 South 3rd Street is directly on the corner of Lewis Avenue and South 3rd Street. The entrance to the building faces South 3rd Street.
If you have any questions, please call 702-671-0577.
The solicitors outside of the Marriage License Bureau work for commercial wedding chapels. They are not employed by nor affiliated with The Office of Civil Marriages, the Marriage License Bureau or the Clark County Clerk's Office.
For your peace of mind, insist on a bill with all fees and recommended tips before you take your vows.
All marriage officiants are required by law to file your marriage certificate with the Office of the County Clerk within 10 calendar days after your ceremony.