Marriage Document Corrections

Correction requests for marriage documents must be made using the form below and received in our office via e-mail, mail, or fax. Your request should include as much detail as possible regarding the error(s) and requested correction(s) along with copies of supporting documents to justify the change. Acceptable supporting documents include, but are not limited to: birth certificate, naturalization certificate, driver’s license, identification card, passport and/or social security card.  If your request is granted, the process may take 2-4 weeks to complete once all requested information is received. If a fee is required, it may be up to $79.50 and is payable ONLY by cashier’s check or money order.

Click here to download the correction request form