COUNTY COMMISSION RECORDS DIVISION
Clark County Government Center, 1st floor
500 S. Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155-1601
Telephone: (702) 455-4431
The following list represents records maintained in the Commission Division of the Clerk's Office:
- Minutes and audio recordings from County Commission, Board of Equalization, and Debt Management Commission meetings
- Oaths of individuals appointed to boards, councils, and committees by the Board of County Commissioners
- Copies of agenda items and back-up documentation from the above-listed meetings
- Purchasing documents and contracts
- Any other miscellaneous items that may go before the Board of County Commissioners
Copies may be requested in writing using the Public Records Request form.
Ordinances, amendments, and code are available on our County Code page.
For agendas, minutes, audio recordings, and video recordings of the County Commission, Zoning Commission, Board of Equalization, and other meetings dated September 2007 and forward, visit the Clark County Meetings and Agenda page.
To view or obtain copies of agendas, minutes, or recordings dated prior to September 2007, contact the Commission Division at the address and telephone number listed above.