Self Help Resources

Self Help Resources

The probate process can be extremely complicated and time-consuming. The failure to adhere to probate law can result in the loss of property or significant delays in the administration of an estate. The Clark County Public Administrator's Office provides probate administration services.  The office does not provide legal forms, legal advice, or court case documents. Therefore, if you need guidance in the administration of a decedent's estate, the Public Administrator can recommend the following:

Review information provided by the Clark County Probate Court, including the cases to be heard the current week, by clicking here.

Visit the Probate page of the Clark County Civil Law Self-Help Center here.

Seek the advice of an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Nevada and one who is experienced in the practice of Probate Law.

Contact a pro bono legal services provider for potential assistance:

Review the Probate and Administration of Estates Informational Brochure found on the State Bar of Nevada website.

Obtaining Court Documents

For information on how to view and purchase pleadings in a particular case filed in the Eighth Judicial District Courts, Clark County, Nevada, click here

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news