Now Hiring Office Workers - Apply Today!
Now Hiring Warehouse Staff - Apply Today!
- Official, Final Election Results - June 9, 2020, Primary
- Provisional Ballot Status - Provisional Ballots That Were Counted And Not Counted
- Statement Of Vote - Results By Precinct For The June 9 Primary
- Mail Ballot Data - Sent And Returned Mail Ballots
- All Offices Up For Election - In 2020 in Clark County, NV
- Candidate Filing - All Candidates Who Have Filed for Office in Clark County, NV
- Track Mail Ballot Delivery - Use the U.S. Post Office's "Informed Delivery"
- Candidates Elected To Office In 2018
- Confidentiality - Make your Address and Phone Confidential
- Important Dates
"RAISE THE VOTE" POLL WORKER RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
Click this link for more information about the "Raise the Vote" poll worker recruitment program. We need your participation NOW!
NEW PERMANENT MAIL/ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR ALL VOTERS FOR ANY REASON
STARTING JAN. 1 2020, Any voter for any reason may make a one-time request to permanently and automatically receive mail/absentee ballots, instead of submitting a request each calendar year.
Electronic Sample Ballots By E-Mail
Choose e-mail instead of postal mail for your sample ballot and help save County taxpayer dollars. Log in to Registered Voter Services and select "Request my Sample Ballot Electronically (Go Green)" from the dropdown menu. After you submit your request, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail. Be aware that Nevada law requires that e-mail addresses of anyone who requests an electronic sample ballot be kept CONFIDENTIAL. Per NRS 293.558, it may not be given to third parties. If you have questions, e-mail us or call (702) 455-VOTE (8683).