The West Flamingo Farmers Market will host local farmers and craft vendors as well as workshop tents for residents to learn about ways to sustainably farm and more.
The Friday, June 11 event will be held 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. outside the West Flamingo Senior Center at 6255 W. Flamingo Rd. and is presented by the center, the Garden Farms Foundation and Clark County Commissioner Michael Naft.
“We are bringing local artisans and area farmers together to make their crafts, produce, and vegetables available to the community,” Commissioner Naft said. “I hope you will join us at the West Flamingo Community Center’s Farmers Market.”
The vendors, and their products, expected at the market include:
- Garden Farms of Nevada - Fresh, organic, locally grown produce
- Starseeds - Fresh Gourmet Mushrooms
- Mohave Mushrooms - Vegan food
- Ninja Greens - Microgreens
- A Twist on Salsa - Homemade Chips and Salsa
- Las Vegas Livestock - Free range, humanely raised pork
- DeLee Farms - Certified organic, free range, corn free eggs
- Elderberry Fairy - Elderberry Elixirs
- Joie's Raw Vegan Crunch - Delicious Vegan Snacks
- Sage Provisions - Locally crafted goods
- Luchkoff Patisserie - Fresh pastries
- Morena Products - Natural nut butters
- Rochelle's Rocca - Jams, Jellies, English Toffee
Also, Better Health by Monica will lead a class at 11 a.m. called, "From Garden to Gut, the road to healthy digestion using fresh produce." For additional information about the event, please call (702) 455-7742.
Clark County is a dynamic and innovative organization dedicated to providing top-quality service with integrity, respect and accountability. With jurisdiction over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and covering an area the size of New Jersey, Clark is the nation’s 11th-largest county and provides extensive regional services to 2.4 million citizens and 45.6 million visitors a year (2019). Included are the nation’s 7th-busiest airport, air quality compliance, social services and the state’s largest public hospital, University Medical Center. The County also provides municipal services that are traditionally provided by cities to 1.1 million residents in the unincorporated area. Those include fire protection, roads and other public works, parks and recreation, and planning and development.