CALL FOR GALLERY ART
To bring fine art exhibits that will educate and enlighten those who live and visit Clark County, Nevada.
About the Galleries
The Rotunda Gallery at the Government Center is located at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway in downtown Las Vegas. The government center houses the general administrative offices of the county, chambers for the Board of County Commissioners, a variety of special purpose spaces, a café, and an amphitheater.
Rotunda Floor Plan (PDF) >>
Rotunda Webpage >>
The Winchester Gallery is located at 3130 McLeod Dr. in Winchester Dondero Cultural Center. The center has a 274-seat theater, an art gallery, dance room & classrooms in the 9-acre park, presenting concerts, classes & exhibits year round.
Winchester Gallery Floor Plan >>
Winchester Gallery Webpage >>
Call for Artist Teams : Renaissance Fair Carnival Face Cutouts >>
Day of the Dead Juried Exhibition Call >>
What you need to know:
- The artist agrees to leave their work up through the end of the exhibit date. No artist can remove their artwork without consent of the Clark County Public Art,
- Artist MUST be available for pick-up and drop off date to sign in and sign out their work. Artwork must be hand delivered or shipped to the address on this form. If shipping the work, the costs of round trip shipping are at the artist's expense and must be pre-paid and on time,
- Open to any artist 18 and older,
- No entry fee,
- Up to three pieces of art can be submitted. If submitting a sculpture send images of multiple views, and
- Clark County does not carry insurance on loaned artwork. If chosen to exhibit artist should secure their own insurance.
- No perishable sculptures will be considered, and
- Please note that Clark County does not secure insurance on exhibited artwork. Artist will exhibit at their own risk. We encourage you to purchase your own insurance during the exhibit to recover any loss from broken or stolen artwork.
Size limits and preparing artwork:
- Artwork must be ready for immediate display if selected for exhibition,
- All parts of the artwork must be secured to adjacent parts. For example, sculptures must be securely glued or welded together,
- All two-dimensional work must have a wire secured to the back, ready for hanging,
- Two-dimensional, not to exceed 42"in either direction, including frame and cannot exceed 100lbs,
- Three-dimensional work may not exceed 23" wide or 24" high and cannot exceed 80lbs, and
- A pedestal and vitrine will be provided for three-dimensional work selected for the exhibition.