Located in the foothills of Frenchman Mountain, Hollywood Regional Park has one of the best views of the Las Vegas skyline in the valley. For those not interested in the view, there is plenty of room for softball, picnicking or following the walking paths.
Park hours are from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and all persons shall leave the park facility no later than 11 p.m., except with the approval of the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee.
- Dogs and cats under control of a handler and on a leash no longer than six (6) feet are allowed in County parks. All other animals are prohibited without permission from the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee. No animals (except certified service animals) are allowed in buildings. Any individual(s) engaged in conducting animal shows, events, or obedience schools require permission from the Director of Parks & Recreation or his/her designee to schedule such events at any Clark County facility.
- No motor vehicles are allowed or permitted off roadways or parking lots in the parks without permission from the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee. Bicycle and moped operators will adhere to all regulations governing motor vehicles
- Parking is permitted only in designated areas. Any vehicle left overnight in any County park is subject to citation and towing.
- All groups will confine themselves to their reserved area. Absolutely no County equipment, picnic tables, trash cans, etc. may be moved from or into an area without permission from the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee
- Special facilities; i.e., archery range, model boats, model carts, etc., have rules designed and posted for those particular areas. Please refer to and adhere to posted rules.
- In addition to possible misdemeanor penalties under Clark County Code, Section 19.04.080, any violation of a facility rule may result in cancellation of permits and forfeiture of all service charges and deposits.
- Bounce Houses and all other Jumpers/Inflatables are prohibited at Hollywood Park.
- Excessively loud music from external or internal vehicle speakers or portable radios. Excessively loud music is defined as music at a level that annoys other park users or park neighbors.
- Carrying, possessing, or discharging of any firearms, firecrackers, rockets, torpedoes, or other fireworks, air guns, slingshots, boomerangs, or martial arts paraphernalia within any County facility or park without written approval from the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee.
- Fires, other than those in picnic stoves, grilles, braziers, or fire pits provided for that purpose or as approved by the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages except in designated areas. It is prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages on roadways, parking lots, playgrounds, swimming pools, athletic fields, tennis courts, community centers and at youth events without prior approval of the Director of Parks & Recreation or designee.
- Sale or bartering of goods/services, food and/or beverages, without prior approval of the, Director of Parks & Recreation or designee.
- Glass containers
The skate park is open as follows:
Hollywood Skatepark Liability Waiver - Click Here
This is Clark County's largest concrete skatepark designed for the advanced level participant with some intermediate level elements. One of the best skateparks in the west, receiving attention from skate/bike communities in three neighboring states. Skatepark amenities include shade structures with spectator viewing areas, restrooms next to skatepark, lights, and drinking fountains.
- Helmets are required while using the park
- Minors must have parent’s sign waiver in person prior to using the park.
- A Skatepark Orientation is required prior to using park.
- Adult supervision is required for children 9 & under
$1.00 daily admission
$1.00 helmet rentals (helmets are required to skate the park)
$1.00 pad rentals
$15.00 per month *
* Free helmet rental w/monthly skate pass purchase
Dog Park Info: N/A
Hollywood has four Softball Fields. For reservations please call 702-455-8200.
Hollywood Park is a non-reservable park. Picnic areas are on a first come first served basis.