The Outside Agency Grant (OAG) is funded by County tax revenue and no specific amount is committed for OAG each year. To be eligible for funding, a project must provide services and assistance that substantially benefits Clark County residents (NRS 244.1505). Projects that provide a substantial benefit are programs or services needed by disadvantaged citizens to increase their self-sufficiency and personal independence, programs or events that foster community pride or cohesiveness, and/or facilities and projects that strengthen the community's infrastructure. Generally, these OAG grants are intended to supplement services provided directly by the County, or are funded in lieu of the need for the County to establish such programs.
GRANT APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ENTITIES, NOT FROM INDIVIDUALS OR FROM FOR-PROFIT FIRMS.
For more information, please email CRMinfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov
Clark County Social Service is pleased to announce that Fiscal Year 2021/2022 Outside Agency Grants (OAG) county general funds are now available through a grant application process. There are two application tracks, Department Initiative and Community Initiative. Note there are two separate applications in ZoomGrants for each track. Please read application instructions for each track to determine which is a fit for your agency. The application for OAG funds will become available beginning Monday, January 4, 2021.
- The deadline for completing the PRE-APPLICATION is Thursday, January 14, 2021. You must complete and pass the PRE-APPLICATION to gain access to the full application.
- The deadline for completing the ENTIRE OAG APPLICATION is Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Links and Instructions:
- 2021-2022 OAG ZoomGrants DEPARTMENT INITIATIVES Application link: https://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2092&limited=3284
- 2021-2022 OAG ZoomGrants COMMUNITY INITIATIVES Application link: https://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2092&limited=3283
- 2021-2022 OAG DEPARTMENT INITIATIVES Application Instructions
- 2021-2022 OAG COMMUNITY INITIATIVES Application Instructions
For more information, contact Shylo Endris by email at Shylo.Endris@ClarkCountyNV.gov.
Links for OAG 2019-2020 Subrecipients:
- Reimbursement Guidelines
- Reimbursement Guidelines PPT
- Budget Spreadsheet Template
- How to Submit Invoices in ZoomGrants
- How to Submit Reports in ZoomGrants
- Reimbursement Checklist and Transmittal Cover Sheet