The Outside Agency Grant (OAG) is funded by County tax revenue and no specific amount is committed for OAG each year. To be eligible for funding, a project must provide services and assistance that substantially benefits Clark County residents (NRS 244.1505). Projects that provide a substantial benefit are programs or services needed by disadvantaged citizens to increase their self-sufficiency and personal independence, programs or events that foster community pride or cohesiveness, and/or facilities and projects that strengthen the community's infrastructure. Generally, these OAG grants are intended to supplement services provided directly by the County, or are funded in lieu of the need for the County to establish such programs.
GRANT APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ENTITIES, NOT FROM INDIVIDUALS OR FROM FOR-PROFIT FIRMS.
For more information, please email CRMinfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov
2022/2023 OAG Opportunity
Clark County Social Service is pleased to announce that Fiscal Year 2022/2023 Outside Agency Grants (OAG) county general funds are now available through a grant application process. There are two application tracks: Department Initiative and Community Initiative. Note there are two separate applications in ZoomGrants for each track. Please read application instructions for each track to determine which is a fit for your agency. The application for OAG funds will become available beginning Monday, November 15, 2021.
- The deadline for completing the PRE-APPLICATION is Monday, November 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM, PST. You must complete and pass the PRE-APPLICATION to gain access to the full application.
- The deadline for completing the ENTIRE OAG APPLICATION is Thursday, December 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM, PST.
Links and Instructions:
- 2022-2023 OAG ZoomGrants DEPARTMENT INITIATIVES Application link: https://www.zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2092&limited=3745
- 2022-2023 OAG DEPARTMENT INITIATIVES Application Instructions (add link here to open PDF of OAG Department Initiative Application Instructions)
- 2022-2023 OAG ZoomGrants COMMUNITY INITIATIVES Application link: https://www.zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2092&limited=3744
- 2022-2023 OAG COMMUNITY INITIATIVES Application Instructions (add link here to open PDF of OAG Community Initiative Application Instructions)
For more information, contact Community Resources Management at CRMInfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov and put "OAG Application" in the subject line of the email.
Links for OAG 2021-2022 Subrecipients:
- Reimbursement Guidelines
- Reimbursement Guidelines PPT
- OAG Budget Spreadsheet
- OAG Transmittal Cover Sheet