Sometimes there are circumstances that prevent a child from returning to their biological parents. When this happens, adoption is the best option for providing a permanent, healthy and loving environment where they can thrive.
Adoptive parents are people who understand that all children, particularly adoptive children, need a tremendous amount of love, nurturing and support.
If you are interested in becoming an adoptive parent, please contact us by email or you may call us at (702) 455-0800.
Also, please look at our information packet here and some frequently asked questions here.
You may also view profiles of some of the children who are ready to be adopted here, or through the links below.
- Married or single people
- Registered domestic partners
- Adults of any race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation
- Adults who work outside the home
- Adults who rent or own their own homes
- Adults with or without other children