COVID Alert: Clark County government buildings will remain CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC through Jan. 15 in compliance with Gov. Steve Sisolak's call for efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19. County services will continue to be available online and employees will respond to citizens by email, phone and other socially-distant methods. A full listing of County Departments is here.
County facilities that will remain open to the public include:
- McCarran International Airport
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Courts for limited types of case proceedings
- Marriage License Bureau from 8 a.m. to midnight daily
- Business License is accepting applications via drop-off at the main entrance of the Government Center
- Building and Fire Prevention will accommodate records searches by appointment ONLY. For more details, visit the Building & Fire Prevention website
- Parks and Recreation centers will operate at 25 percent capacity with all tournaments at County facilities cancelled until further notice.
- Group reservations for 50 people or more are cancelled at this time; No group reservations at parks are being accepted.
- Select public meetings scheduled to be held at Clark County’s Government Center or other buildings will be cancelled or moved to virtual formats.
- Outdoor park spaces and playground will remain open to the public.
Get information on office hours and services that have been modified.
Get information on license requirements and service changes.
Clerk (Marriage Licenses & Ficticious Firm Names)
See hours & locations and services offered during the pandemic
Information on service hours and procedures during the pandemic.
Information on available Dept. of Family Services operations during the pandemic.
Get the latest news and media briefing information from the County on COVID-19.
Get information on hours, filing documents and other adjustments to better service clients during the pandemic.
Information on housing assistance and other temporary relief resources.
Help for families and troubled youth during the pandemic.
Get information on business hours and service modifications during the pandemic.
Building & Fire Prevention
Information on permits and inspections