Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 24, County Government offices will be CLOSED to the public until further notice to mitigate the spread of coronavirus per Gov. Steve Sisolak's Directive 035.
Our Public Communications team is working daily to track and bring you informational updates needed to help you stay safe and aware of developments during the COVID-19 pandemic. Included below are COVID-19 news releases and videos.
Media inquiries can be directed to Erik Pappa, director of Clark County Public Communications, or you may call the office at (702) 455-3546 to speak with someone.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Ascending Order within category
Spanish Language Videos2 documents
- Se lanz la campaa 'Esta en tus manos' para abordar el aumento de los casos de COVID-19 Con un rpido aumento en el nmero de casos de COVID-19 que ocurren en la comunidad hispana, los lderes del Condado de Clark, expertos de salud y socios anunciaron un nuevo esfuerzo de alcance para aumentar la comprensin entre los residentes hispanos de todas las edades sobre la necesidad de usar protectores para la cara en lugares pblicos, visitar sitios de prueba gratuitos y donde encontrar recursos para ayudar a protegerse y proteger a sus familias contra el virus.
- Cudese y pemanezca abierto con estos consejos de seguridad contra el COVID-19 A medida que Las Vegas va en camino a la recuperacin del COVID-19, an necesitamos trabajar juntos para combatir el virus. Al no haber vacuna, el COVID-19 sigue siendo una amenaza para la salud pblica.
COVID-19 News Videos22 documents
- Ask the Medical Experts About COVID-19 The experts at University Medical Center (UMC) tell us what we need to know about COVID-19.
- Virtual Town Hall to Discuss Pandemic-related Housing Issues Clark County Commission Vice Chairman Lawrence Weekly hosted a virtual town hall to discuss pandemic-related housing issues with Nevada Legal Services, the Housing Assistance Corporation and County staff.
- UWSN Cares Childcare Assistance Program Announced Clark County and the United Way of Southern Nevada announced the launch of a UWSN Cares Childcare Assistance program thanks to a $1.7 million grant in CARES Act funding from Clark County.
- Clark County Assisting Businesses Affected by COVID-19 Clark County has been assisting local businesses adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 29-bed SNHD Non-Congregate Care Facility Opened for COVID-19 Patients The Southern Nevada Health District opened its 29-bed non-congregate shelter for clients with COVID-19 who need a safe place to isolate but who don't require hospitalization.
- Clark County TNC (Rideshare) or Delivery Driver Business License Application Online Tutorial How do I apply for a Clark County TNC (Rideshare) or delivery driver business license? View this video to find out! For more information, please visit www.ClarkCountyNV.gov.
- Clark County Regional Protocols for Bars, Restaurants & Food Establishments with Bars, Pubs, Etc. Here are Clark County's regional protocols for bars, restaurants and food establishments with bars, pubs, taverns, distilleries, breweries and wineries.
- Greater Las Vegas Responds to the COVID-19 Pandemic An overview of the economic impact on Clark County resulting from the pandemic.
- Pandemic Response Update Provided by Clark County Commission Chairman, Fire Chief Clark County Commission Chairman Marilyn Kirkpatrick and Clark County Fire Chief John Steinbeck provided an update to the Las Vegas City Council
- UNLV Thomas & Mac Serves as COVID-19 Testing Location Once drive-thru, COVID-19 testing at UNLV is now indoor. Testing moved inside the Thomas & Mac to the Strip View Pavilion
- COVID-19 Testing offered at Cashman Center Valley residents may get tested at Cashman Center.
- UMC Lab Can Test 10,000 Per Day & Will Grow The lab is an important part of the fight in Nevada against COVID-19.
- Clark County Fire Chief & Emergency Manager John Steinbeck Discusses Pandemic Clark County Fire Chief and Emergency Manager John Steinbeck recently sat down with Clark County Television to discuss current issues including the coronavirus pandemic.
- Contract Tracing Being Increased in Southern Nevada Clark County and Southern Nevada Health District officials recently updated the public on plans to increase contact tracing of COIVD-19 cases.
- Tips for Working Out at the Gym During a Pandemic Staying active is one of the best ways to keep your minds and bodies healthy during the pandemic. Here are ways to do it smartly.
- Many County Offices to Be Open Four Days a Week Starting July 25, 2020 As a result of reduced revenues, Clark County is reducing employee work hours from 40 hours to 38 per week and cutting employee pay 5 percent, effective July 25, 2020.
- County, Health District Officials Provide COVID-19 Update Clark County Commission Chairman Marilyn Kirkpatrick, District Health Officer Dr. Fermin Leguen of the Southern Nevada Health District, and University Medical Center CEO Mason VanHouweling provide a pandemic update on July 7, 2020
- Clark County Offers 3 Small Business Grants for Those Affected by COVID-19 Clark County has offered three types of grants for local businesses affected by coronavirus-related closures and restrictions.
- Spanish Language Outreach Effort Launched to Address Surge of COVID-19 Cases in Hispanic Community With a rapid increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in Clark County occurring in the Hispanic community, County leaders, health experts and partners announced a sweeping new outreach effort to boost understanding among Hispanic residents
- Prioritize Your Personal Health & Visit Your Medical Providers Local doctors encourage residents to return to their routine doctors for health visits.
- Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Eighth Judicial District Court Eighth Judicial District Court Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell discusses the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the operations of the Las Vegas-based court.
- Clark County Reopens Facilities with Health, Safety Measures in Place The Clark County Government Center and other County facilities began to reopen to the public Monday, June 1 with comprehensive enhanced health and safety measures in place.