Administrative Services performs a wide range of services for the public, County Manager and Board of County Commissioners including:
- Functioning as an internal analytical consulting team to the County Manager and Board of County Commissioners on public policy and organizational issues
- Providing code enforcement, graffiti abatement, and animal control services to the public
- Improving the safety of Clark County parks through the efforts of Park Police
- Analyzing the impact of legislative changes to Clark County and representing the public policy positions of the Board of County Commissioners to state and federal lawmakers
- Managing the town of Laughlin on behalf of the County Manager and the Board of County Commissioners
Learn more about Clark County Admistrative Services by visiting our Divisions and Services.
Clark County Organizational Chart