​​​Public Response Office

Promoting the preservation, safety and beautification of neighborhoods in Clark County.  

Leaders in neighborhood preservation and enhancement through adaptable and creative problem solving.  


                                           Report a violation

                                    Report a short term rental
                              Form is Compatible with Internet Explorer.

Who We Are
The Public Response Office offers a centralized service to receive citizen complaints, requests and inquiries related to zoning, building, solid waste, sign enforcement, graffiti and other issues regarding the enforcement of County Codes.

latest.jpgReport Illegal Dumping:

File a request on ClarkConnect.

Or, to report illegal dumping anywhere in Clark County, call the Southern Nevada Health District's Environmental Health Division at (702) 759-0600 or after-hours at (702) 759-1000. 

View RSS feed
Last modified at 5/14/2018 12:55 by System Account
County Videos
Loading the player ...
Service Spotlight
{{ctrl.spotlight.Description}} Read More