Lobby Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays CLOSED ON FRIDAYS
Assistance with applications, questions regarding licensing and renewals, and payments for licenses can be made in-person at our offices at the Clark County Government Center
Inquiries and submissions for regulated, massage & reflexology, liquor and gaming, and cannabis establishment license applications are by appointment only.
- Assistance for customers with general licenses and renewals using the in-person services will be available Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Our lobby remains open until 5:30 p.m. to assist those customers already in the office prior to service cut-off times.
- Appointments with in-person assistance for regulated licenses are taken Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Payments can be made at our cashier window for new licenses and renewals Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Note: Uber/Lyft license renewals and applications will only be accepted from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. on peak days from Oct. 25 through Nov. 15.
Questions? Visit our Contact Us page.