- We are excited to announce we are moving to a new Electronic Plan Review System-ePermitHub! The new system offers many great features, including a Plan Room that will improve your submission experience. The new system will also feature great training videos to take you through the new and improved process. Coming March 2021! Go check out a preview of the new Plan Room
- Questions about our new website? please email us at bdfpwebadmin@ClarkCountyNV.gov
- During the temporary closure staff will actively process permits online. All projects must be submitted online using the Citizens Access Portal. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will provide updates on this website as they become available.
- Schedule a drop-off time per the 12.24.20 Industry Notice. For more information click here.
- Schedule records research
- Receive the latest Fire Prevention News, i.e. industry meetings, Fire Code Amendments, Fee Schedule Changes, public review of Fire Permit Guide, Special Events & more by joining the Fire Prevention Mailing List.
- For other news and updates, click here.
- For staff computer updates, book your drop-off date/time here (Dropdown: Appointment Locator/ Staff Only / Staff Computer Updates Only)