For the fastest mail delivery and convenience, visit www.pigeonly.com for the Pigeonly mail options. Friends and family can create an account where they are able send a limited amount of mail from any cell phone or device for free. Other features available include creating & sending letters, photos, greeting cards, postcards, and receiving mail delivery status and related notifications.
All physical inmate social mail (letters, photos, greeting/postcards) and inmate funds will be mailed to the Pigeonly mail facility for screening and processing.
Inmate Name – Inmate ID Number
Clark County Detention Center - 1115
PO Box 96777
Las Vegas, NV 89193
- All non-legal (social) mail is opened, screened for contraband, scanned into an electronic document that closely resembles the original hardcopy, including color.
- A scanned copy of the mail will be printed and delivered to the Clark County Detention Center for distribution to the inmate.
- Do not mail originals or items of value as the inmate will only be given a copy of the mail and its contents. Originals will not be returned.
Accepted Mail Requirements:
- All mail must have a return address.
- Envelopes must be no larger than 4 in. x 9 ½ in.
- Letters must be on paper that is no larger than 81/2 in. x 11 in.
- Greeting cards must be no larger than 5 in x 7 in.
- Postcards must be 5 in x 7 in.
- Photographs must be 4 in x6 in. (limit to 10 photos per Parcel)
Prohibited Mail Materials (but not limited to):
- Mail with glitter, rhinestones, stickers, or glued items.
- Greeting Cards that are electronic, have pop-ups, or are oversized.
- Photographs that are smaller or larger than 4 in. x 6 in.
- Unused/Blank Envelopes, paper, stationery and stamps.
- Official documents (legal documents, bank documents, IRS statements, etc…)
- Bulk Mail, Publications, Newspapers, books.
- We do not recommend sending cash through the mail.
All Legal mail, official documents, and publications should continue to be sent to:
Inmate Name – Inmate ID Number
Clark County Detention Center
330 S. Casino Center Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Publications acceptable for distribution include magazines, soft-covered books and newspapers must be mailed directly from a publisher or commercial dealer. Items from a commercial dealer must clearly identify the contents. Pornographic material of any kind will not be allowed or accepted. Packages will not be accepted without prior approval of the responsible Bureau Lieutenant.
The following items and contents listed (but not limited to) will not be allowed in the inmate’s mail:
- Uncancelled stamps, blank stationary, or cards, blank or self – addressed envelopes and cards with glitter.
- Greeting cards
- Cardstock or any colored paper
- Nude, partially nude or sexually explicit items in nature.
- Obscene literature.
- Any article that can be considered a health hazard.
- Any item that can be used to circumvent or subvert the safety and security of the facility.
- Any foreign substance on the envelope or any part of the mail to include any lipstick or perfume stickers, glitter, crayon colored pencil, paint, glue, tape, correction fluid, metallic ink, or any other art medium to include any type of drawings with these substances.
- Any article containing or having been marked with any substance(s) not readily identifiable as being acceptable, including any article that appears to have been wet or smeared by a liquid substance.
- Currency to include paper money, coins, checks, money orders, casino chips, credit cards or check books.
- Newspaper and magazine clippings, bookmarks or business cards made with any material other than standard paper, wall poster or any other item larger than a legal sized piece of paper.
- Any devices capable of storing electronic media.