Last Updated on August 3, 2021
Before you register to vote in Clark County, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. citizenship
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Tip: If you are now 17 years of age, you may "preregister."
- Continuously have resided in Clark County for at least 30 days before the next election
- Continuously have resided in your precinct for at least 10 days before the next election
- No court has declared you to be mentally incompetent
- If you were declared mentally incompetent and your legal capacity was restored, you will not be disqualified from registering to vote because of mental incompetency.
Know the deadlines and important dates, especially for same-day registration (both online and in-person). Same-day registration has special voting requirements and conditions.