"What Do I Need to Do?"

"What Do I Need to Do?"

smog-free banner_FAIL

“I have a Classic Car plate. What do I need to do?”
If you have a Classic Car, Classic Rod or Old Timers plate on your vehicle, you need to provide proof of classic vehicle insurance to keep that plate on your car. For all other vehicles, you will need to pass a smog check to receive a standard Nevada license plate.

“My car didn’t pass the smog check. Now what?”
You will need to repair your vehicle so it can pass a smog check.

“I can’t afford to get my car fixed, but I need to get to work!”
We understand. Which is why we’re offering assistance to those who qualify for our Classic Car Repair Program. Go to this link for program details and how to apply.



Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news